« Home | Drill Here, Drill Now.. Bumped, Updated » | McCain Is Missing An Opportunity Here » | Alexander Solzhenitsyn Dead At 89 » | Seriously, Are We Still Debating This? » | How I Spent My Day » | Now That My Dreams Of Being In The White House Are... » | Guess Who's Life Just Got A Little Better » | Oil Prices - My Story » | That Is Just Not Cool » | What Media Bias - LA Times Edition » 

Monday, August 4 

What Is Important?

Actor Morgan Freeman was in a car accident late Sunday night.

There is also an historic uprising in the House of Representatives demanding a vote on domestic drilling.

Which one do you think is going to get more press coverage on the evening news tonight?

Don't get me wrong, I wish Morgan Freeman a speedy recovery. But in the grand scheme of things, which is more important; bringing relief from high oil prices, or the fact that Easy Reader had an accident at 71 years old?

Labels: ,

I had the same question about Christina Applegate's breast cancer. I'm sorry, but why is this news?

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.