« Home | How I Spent My Day » | Now That My Dreams Of Being In The White House Are... » | Guess Who's Life Just Got A Little Better » | Oil Prices - My Story » | That Is Just Not Cool » | What Media Bias - LA Times Edition » | Straight From The Messiah's Mouth » | Art Imitates Life » | This Tells Me All I Need To Know About Obama » | I, Too, Started My Working Life At McDonald's » 

Sunday, August 3 

Seriously, Are We Still Debating This?

I just ran across something that I missed when it was published, but is still unbelievable. According to a July 11 article in the NYT, there is still debate about whether McCain is eligible to be President.

I rank this right up there with the idiots still making waves about Obama's birth certificate. Nothing will come of it, because no one wants to be the asshole that claims that because he was born to an American naval officer serving overseas that he is ineligible to serve as President.

Although the funniest of all outcomes would be to find out around September that neither Obama nor McCain is eligible and everyone has to scramble to find new candidates. Now that would be political theater at its best.

Labels:

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.