« Home | Oil Prices - My Story » | That Is Just Not Cool » | What Media Bias - LA Times Edition » | Straight From The Messiah's Mouth » | Art Imitates Life » | This Tells Me All I Need To Know About Obama » | I, Too, Started My Working Life At McDonald's » | Headline Of The Day » | I Know You Are As Shocked By This As I Am » | Am I The Only One Who Noticed That This Is Happeni... » 

Monday, July 28 

Guess Who's Life Just Got A Little Better


The liquor store where I buy my necessities has just started carrying Shiner Bock. Seriously, I could have kissed someone when I saw it there on the shelf. It's $7.99 for a six pack, but well worth the effort. This is, hands down, my favorite domestic beer.

I enjoyed a few this weekend, and it was everything I knew it would be. I haven't had one since spending a week in Austin during March 2007. Now I don't have to schlep myself all the way to Tejas to enjoy the stuff.

It really is that easy to make me happy.

Labels:

I tried Shiner Bock for the first time at the Big Texan Steak Ranch restaurant in Amarillo, Texas about a month ago. It's pretty damn good. Congrats.

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.