« Home | That Is Just Not Cool » | What Media Bias - LA Times Edition » | Straight From The Messiah's Mouth » | Art Imitates Life » | This Tells Me All I Need To Know About Obama » | I, Too, Started My Working Life At McDonald's » | Headline Of The Day » | I Know You Are As Shocked By This As I Am » | Am I The Only One Who Noticed That This Is Happeni... » | It's Twoo.. It's Twoo » 

Saturday, July 26 

Oil Prices - My Story

Opponents of domestic drilling keep telling us that we can't drill our way out of this. I concur, domestic drilling is not the ultimate long-term solution.

However, three weeks ago I paid $4.21/gallon to fill up my car. Shortly thereafter, President Bush lifted the executive ban on offshore drilling. This morning I paid $3.79/gallon to fill up.

Question, if merely talking about domestic drilling brings the price of gas down $.42 a gallon, what impact do you think actually drilling the oil and putting it into the supply would have?

Labels: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.