« Home | What Is Important? » | Drill Here, Drill Now.. Bumped, Updated » | McCain Is Missing An Opportunity Here » | Alexander Solzhenitsyn Dead At 89 » | Seriously, Are We Still Debating This? » | How I Spent My Day » | Now That My Dreams Of Being In The White House Are... » | Guess Who's Life Just Got A Little Better » | Oil Prices - My Story » | That Is Just Not Cool » 

Thursday, August 7 

A Glimpse Inside My Mind

Actual email conversation I had just a few minutes ago.

Her: "I just saw the cutest picture ever.. some little yorkie half buried in the sand, head and feet are the only thing out."

Me: "And then a flock of seagulls came along and ate him. It was both sadly horrific and quite amusing at the same time. Which shows you just how rough life has gotten for those 80s wave bands. I think this will be on VH1s 'Behind the Music' next month."

Labels:

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.