« Home | Planning For Next Year » | Finally, Someone Prosecuted For Desecrating The Flag » | Since I'm Not Allowed To Discus Race » | Friday Music » | My Kind Of Job » | War Pron » | How Dare You Make A Profit? » | It's April Fool's Day, So Let's Party A Little » | Matumbo Goldberg » | Creative People » 

Monday, April 7 

Absolut Idiocy

If you haven't seen the Absolut ad that features a large section of the Southwest United States as part of Mexico, check it out at Michele Malkin's digs.

There are plenty of other bloggers out there making their own versions of the ad, so I though I would throw in my $.02 worth. I think they should run this ad in Italy. And make sure to let plenty of Muslims see it. I think they would enjoy it.



Update: Damnitall. I just noticed that I left the "s" out of Absolut. That's what I get for playing cute. But you know what? You get the point and I don't have the time to redo the thing, so just pretend it's there.

Labels: , ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.