« Home | Matumbo Goldberg » | Creative People » | How Much Do Liberals Really Care? » | I Haven't Pissed Anyone Off In A Few Days » | How I Celebrated Earth Hour » | I Just Found This » | Beijing 2008 Logo » | The Democrats Have Found Their Reagan.. Almost » | This Should Be An NRA Ad » | I Don't Know How They Scrape By » 

Tuesday, April 1 

It's April Fool's Day, So Let's Party A Little

Who doesn't smile when you see little people. And what's better than a couple of them beating the crap out of each other in a Muay Thai match?



What the heck, let's make this a theme. How about some little people in a break dancing battle.


That guy on the left kicks some major ass. I wouldn't mind being able to pull of some of those moves.

And what the heck, let's use this as a transition to "the greatest break dance of all time". Well, at least they think so. The guy looks like he's made out of rubber.

Labels:

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.