« Home | How I Celebrated Earth Hour » | I Just Found This » | Beijing 2008 Logo » | The Democrats Have Found Their Reagan.. Almost » | This Should Be An NRA Ad » | I Don't Know How They Scrape By » | Life Imitates Art » | I Wish I Could Take Credit For This » | Education: Not Just Failing In America » | You Have To Overlook This: He's From That Era And... » 

Monday, March 31 

I Haven't Pissed Anyone Off In A Few Days

So I guess it's time for me to talk about race again.

I've been told numerous times, buy several people, that I am simply not allowed to discuss race in America because I am white. Somehow the color of my skin negates my ability to observe the world around me and point out stupidity when I see it.

Fine, you don't want to hear what I have to say, then check out Snoop, The Neo-con Negro. He is black, he is pissed off, and says everything I've ever said, plus more.

Imagine that, a black man that has many of the same opinions on race that I do. Maybe I wasn't so far off the mark after all.

h/t Misha

Labels:

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.