« Home | Finally, Someone Prosecuted For Desecrating The Flag » | Since I'm Not Allowed To Discus Race » | Friday Music » | My Kind Of Job » | War Pron » | How Dare You Make A Profit? » | It's April Fool's Day, So Let's Party A Little » | Matumbo Goldberg » | Creative People » | How Much Do Liberals Really Care? » 

Monday, April 7 

Planning For Next Year

My younger daughter's birthday is today. She's turning 11, and when I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, her first response was, "A shotgun." I had to wipe a little tear from my eye. She makes me so proud.

But, she was trying to slip one by on me, because she knows that 12 is the shotgun birthday, so she has to wait one more year. But I'm giving though to going with a .22 long rifle instead of the shotgun. We'll see. She's a girly girl and hasn't fired a shotgun yet. Her older sister got a single shot .20 gauge last year and is itching to get out and fire it now that the weather is warm.

I think I may get the younger one this one next year. We'll see. I may have to go with the shotgun and then break them both into rifles the next year.

So many decisions. Makes a dad proud.

Labels:

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.