« Home | War Pron » | How Dare You Make A Profit? » | It's April Fool's Day, So Let's Party A Little » | Matumbo Goldberg » | Creative People » | How Much Do Liberals Really Care? » | I Haven't Pissed Anyone Off In A Few Days » | How I Celebrated Earth Hour » | I Just Found This » | Beijing 2008 Logo » 

Thursday, April 3 

My Kind Of Job

We can all hope to raise our children this well.
Mike Hammond has posted a notice in the local post office seeking a drinking buddy for his 88-year-old father, who will take him out for drinks twice a week, the Daily Mail reports. Hammond is offering $14 per hour plus expenses, along with the promise of excellent conversation with his father, Jack, a retired engineer.
Also, if anyone is in need of a drinking buddy, I'm available at similar rates.

Labels:

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.