« Home | Dumbing Down America, Sports Edition » | Hey, Someone Does Read This Drivel » | The Things You Overhear » | The Savior Of The World.. Almost » | A Glimpse Inside My Mind » | What Is Important? » | Drill Here, Drill Now.. Bumped, Updated » | McCain Is Missing An Opportunity Here » | Alexander Solzhenitsyn Dead At 89 » | Seriously, Are We Still Debating This? » 

Wednesday, August 27 

When I Say, "Who's The Master.."

You say, "Sho Nuff".

I don't know how I missed this, but Julius Carry died August 19. He stared in several movies, but my absolute favorite was The Last Dragon.

If you've never seen it, I've included a little clip for you below. If you are like 99.99% of everyone I know in real life, you won't like it. But my brother and I love it. In fact, we still use the line from the title when we mock fight.

Labels:

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.