« Home | John McCain Finally Clinches The Nomination » | Why Should Common Sense Ever Prevail » | Mil Bloggers, Here's Your Shot » | RIP Jeff Healey » | By "Hope" And "Change" He Means "Lying To Get Your... » | RIP William F. Buckley, Jr. » | Weekend Relaxation » | Someone Owes Reagan An Apology » | All You Hear Is Crickets » | Why Wait, Get Your News Here First » 

Wednesday, March 5 

Scary Looking Weapons Ban

I've had a lot of fun over the years discussing weapons bans with people. I'm not a hard core gun nut, but I do own a few and enjoy shooting. I have always thought the assault weapons ban was asinine, and now I have a great link for you to enjoy.

The Armed Canadian has a post where you can play "Spot The Assault Weapon Ammunition". It should be quite instructive for anyone who thinks that assault weapons are so much more powerful than hunting rifles.
For you, I have a simple question. Using the photo above and ignoring the two huge rounds (what these items are called but you may call them "bullets" since that is probably what you know them as) behind the front row, tell me which of these bullets are those fired by "deadly assault weapons" and are meant to do nothing but kill?
For anyone not familiar with ammunition, this is going to be a bit of an eye opener for you.

Labels: ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.