« Home | All You Hear Is Crickets » | Why Wait, Get Your News Here First » | I Have Absolutely No Idea What To Say About This » | If The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.. » | Apparently Denial Doesn't Change The Facts » | I'm Left With No One » | Reason TV » | The Gipper » | The Ant And The Grasshopper » | And Now For Something Completely Different » 

Thursday, February 21 

Someone Owes Reagan An Apology

The Fox News headline says it all, "Satellite Shootdown a Bull's-Eye".

I remember back in the 80s when Reagan first proposed SDI, the Space Defense Initiative. People called him insane. They referred to it as Star Wars and said it was impossible. You can't use a missile to shoot down another missile.

Well, we're a hell of a lot closer to that being a reality today. Watch the footage below.

Labels: , , ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.