« Home | By "Hope" And "Change" He Means "Lying To Get Your... » | RIP William F. Buckley, Jr. » | Weekend Relaxation » | Someone Owes Reagan An Apology » | All You Hear Is Crickets » | Why Wait, Get Your News Here First » | I Have Absolutely No Idea What To Say About This » | If The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.. » | Apparently Denial Doesn't Change The Facts » | I'm Left With No One » 

Monday, March 3 

RIP Jeff Healey

Jeff Healey died Sunday, finally losing his lifelong battle with cancer.

I, like many of my age, became acquainted with Jeff Healey through Road House. I loved not only his unique style of play, but the fact that he was good. Damn good. With a wonderful voice for blues.

In memory of Jeff Healey:


Jeff Healey Band covers "Roadhouse Blues"



Jeff Healey and SRV performing "Look At Little Sister"

Labels:

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.