« Home | American Soldiers Are Damn Funny » | You Have GOT To Be Kidding Me » | If Mothers Ruled The World » | Happy Birthday To You » | If Only They Would Have Talked To Them First » | Freshly Squeezed Juice » | Another Lunatic Running Wild » | I have No Idea What To Say » | Oh, The Outrage » | Another Reason I Hate People » 

Wednesday, September 19 

In My World

An actual conversation that took place Tuesday afternoon between a coworker and the 70+ year old husband of our cleaning lady. His nickname is cabbage, and I have no idea why, and he comes in to help his wife clean.

Coworker: "Hey cabbage, you got it hard today?"
Cabbage: "I almost did this morning."

Me: uncontrollable laughter.

And that is why I love old people. You never know what they're going to say.

Labels:

HAHA! That's awesome.

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.