« Home | Oh, The Outrage » | Another Reason I Hate People » | I Am Impressed » | 60s Hippie Culture In 2:38 » | What Are These Borders Of Which You Speak? » | Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes » | I'm Waiting For The Outrage » | Because Christians Don't Typically Riot » | I Have A Limited Dream For A Select Few » | It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year » 

Tuesday, September 11 

I have No Idea What To Say

Just when I thought I had heard everything. Just when I thought I was becoming numb to what happened 6 years ago today, I watch this, and my emotions overcome me.

What would I have done in his place? Would I have sounded that desperate? Would I have jumped?

All I can do is picture those I love; my girlfriend, my daughters, my parents and my brother and his family. My heart is broken for his family, as well as the thousands of others affected by this as well.

I am a hard man, who doesn't show a lot of emotion to those around me, but sitting here at my desk, listening to the panic in his voice, I felt the tears running down my face.

wow. That was tough to listen to.

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.