« Home | Blade Runner » | Didn't We Already Have One Of These? » | Japan Needs More Dismemberment Laws » | This Is What We Get » | Genius In Action » | A Pox On You » | Mr. Dadulla, Your Virgins Goats Are Ready » | It's A Dad Story » | Feel Free To Use This » | High Alert In Germany » 

Wednesday, May 16 

I Increased My Carbon Footprint

I'm having one of those "Now why didn't I think of that?" moments. Carbon Credit Killers.
Do We Really Kill Trees?
The short answer is "Yes". We run a burgeoning business of clearing trees from grasslands so the Antelope won’t be scared. As silly as that previous sentence sounds it is the truth. So, you can have a clear conscience that you removed a terror inducing tree in an effort to improve the antelope state of mind – which makes them better targets during hunting season. Although we don’t completely follow the logic of the game and fish department on this, we go along with it.
My father's birthday is coming up. I think this would make a great gift.



See pictures of a tree being murdered here.

h/t IMAO.

Labels:

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.