« Home | The More The Merrier » | I'll Show You An Uphill Battle » | God Speed, Marine » | I'm Promoting A Calorie Neutral Lifestyle » | Excuse Me, While I Kiss This Guy » | COB For Secretary Of The Army » | I Know You're All Shocked » | Trial Attorneys Make Me Sick » | I Love Free Enterprise » | Just Plain Ignorant » 

Monday, March 12 

Best Political Story Of The Year

I can't believe this isn't Bill Clinton, but it's pretty funny.
Two weeks ago, El Salvador police found Raphael naked outside his residence, tied up, gagged and drunk, Israeli media reported. He was wearing several sex toys at the time, the media said. After he was untied, Raphael told police he was the ambassador of Israel, the reports said.
My favorite part is that after he was untied he told them he was the ambassador from Israel. I would presume he was probably running toward his house, clutching something about his mid-section at the time. But how great would it have been if he had just stood up, brushed himself off and walked away stark naked, head held high, completely unashamed?

Labels: ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.