Crotchety Old Bastard has thrown his hat in the ring for Secretary of the Army
. His views include the following:
- A 5.56mm bullet will not stop a vehicle. A SAW is a great weapon but not for vehicle avenues of approach.
- Rules of Engagement must be include the following, by priority:
- Most efficient way of killing the enemy
- Exposes our forces to the minimum risk possible
- Does not overtly violate the Law of Land warfare (WWII Edition)
- Squad Leaders make better judges of threat intent than JAG officers.
- A beret does not make you “Special”, (Goodbye black berets).
- Soldiers should not pay taxes, taxes should pay soldiers.
Why is he not already in charge?