« Home | We Are Failing Our Children » | F.I.A.F. » | Show Me Your ID » | I'm Tired Of Apologizing » | Because You Can Make Money Off Of Anything » | Natural Selection At Work » | One Ring To Find Them All And Point Out What Giant... » | Now I've Seen Everything » | What An Ass » | No Pants Is A Good Thing » 

Tuesday, September 29 

Optical Illusion Or Freudian Slip?

I was reading a story on Fox News this morning when I noticed this picture in the right sidebar. My first thought was, "When did Fox start advertising pr0n?" Because that looks like a money shot to me.

Upon closer examination, it turns out that it's an ad for tooth whitening. I like my version better.

Labels:

That thing hurts... the teeth whitening... not your version.

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.