« Home | "Those" Liberals » | Sounds To Me Like Someone Could Use A Steak » | Liberal Escape Plan » | Bill Gates Has Pissed Me Off » | Biden's Best Moment » | In Which I Forget That Politics Even Exist For A F... » | Cavuto Vs. O'Reilly » | Just Clueless » | They Are Missing A Key Word In Their Question » | They're So Patriotic They Just Can't Contain It An... » 

Wednesday, October 29 

Too Funny

It's been around a little while, but I thought I would share it anyway.

It doesn't really prove anything other than there are some stupid people out there, but we knew that anyway. And I don't mean just because these happen to be Obama supporters, because I'm sure you can find stupid people that support just about anyone. I just think it's funny.

Labels:

That is pretty funny. And you're right, there are stupid people out there supporting both candidates.

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.