Update: What the heck, let's add a few more to the list.
You've inspired me, I think I need my own list of qualifications about when I speak about "those liberals".
1. You think interrogating prisoners of war is out of bounds but advocate fratricide in the military.
2. You think the constitution should list the government's positive obligations toward the people.
3. Your primary emotion is outrage (I was going to link here, but feel free to read most any front page article on Daily KOS).
4. You repeat every bad thing any nutjob tells you.
5. You believe that the reason Democrats are going to lose this election are racism and voter intimidation.
6. You believe things that are obviously untrue.
7. You think the Daily Kos and Andrew Sullivan are reputable sources of anything.
8. You can't understand the difference between surrender (immediate withdraw) and changing tactics (the surge).
9. You think there are not large numbers of people born in this country, living under the freedoms provided by our constitution, who are violently against those very same freedoms, and who wouldn't mind seeing large numbers of Americans die to achieve the goal of overthrowing our current system of government.
10. You support a candidate whose entire campaign can be summed up with the phrase, "From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs."
11. You think abortion is a constitutionally protected right, but owning a firearm isn't.
12. You think the best way to generate more federal income is to raise taxes or cut defense spending.
13. You think investigating Joe the Plumber's tax history is more important than investigating Obama's 20 year relationship with a self-confessed terrorist.
I'll add more as the day progresses. This is starting to be fun.
Labels: presidential politics