« Home | Introducing Your Speaker... Me » | Don't Point That At Me, It Might Be Loaded » | Can You Smell What Barack is Cookin? » | You're Awful, I love You » | I Am Shocked! Shocked, I Tell You » | In Their Own Words » | Mindless Entertainment » | Whiskey Tango Foxtrot » | Darth Vader Speaks » | Eight Year Old Divorces In Yemen » 

Friday, May 2 

My Nerd Meter Is Pegged


Yes, I am a major nerd, and this gives me a major nerd-on.
But now thanks to the ingenious ThinkGeek robot monkeys you can display the current wi-fi signal strength to yourself and everyone around you with this stylish Wi-Fi Detector Shirt. The glowing bars on the front of the shirt dynamically change as the surrounding wi-fi signal strength fluctuates.
If anyone was wondering what to get me for Christmas, Memorial Day, or Wednesday, this is it.

h/t Someone. You know who you are.

Labels:

a major nerd-on.... HAHAHAHAHA!

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.