« Home | In Their Own Words » | Mindless Entertainment » | Whiskey Tango Foxtrot » | Darth Vader Speaks » | Eight Year Old Divorces In Yemen » | I Need A Cigarette And A Beer Or Three » | Change In Human Form » | The Caring And All Inclusive Left Wing » | What's Wrong With America, Party 67512 » | Happy Wealth Redistribution Day » 

Wednesday, April 23 

I Am Shocked! Shocked, I Tell You

Jimmy Carter had this to say about his recent talks with Hamas.
“The problem is not that I met with Hamas in Syria, the problem is that Israel and the United States refuse to meet these people... So I told [Hamas] don’t wait for reciprocation, just do it unilaterally. This will bring a lot of credit to you around the world for doing a humane thing. They turned me down. [emphasis mine]


You mean that a terrorist group that is dedicated to the destruction of Israel refuses to take unilateral action toward peace with Israel? I really can't understand why they didn't succumb to Jimmy's southern charm. I mean, he is one of The EldersTM, you would think they would react better than this.

I guess he'll just have to keep going back to kiss their asses and talking to them until they come around.

Labels: , ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.