« Home | It's Tequila Time » | My Nerd Meter Is Pegged » | Introducing Your Speaker... Me » | Don't Point That At Me, It Might Be Loaded » | Can You Smell What Barack is Cookin? » | You're Awful, I love You » | I Am Shocked! Shocked, I Tell You » | In Their Own Words » | Mindless Entertainment » | Whiskey Tango Foxtrot » 

Wednesday, May 7 

Is Big Brother Watching Your Pizza?

I just saw this ad from the ACLU, and for once I have to agree with them. The ad is a little over the top, but I am very uncomfortable with the whole concept of the National I.D. card. Especially with trusting that the government will be able to keep that giant national database of all my info secure, seeing as how they've done such a bang-up job of that in the past.

Labels: ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.