« Home | Because It's Late And I'm Bored » | Have We Really Come To This? » | Du.. Du Hast.. Du Hast Misch » | Because I'm A Heartless Bastard » | Demoralized Troops, Hoping For Immediate Pullout O... » | It Happened To People Like Us » | Sniper Dies Of JDAM Overdose » | The Problems With America, Part 3,000 » | No No No No No » | Equal Opportunity Stupidity » 

Monday, April 14 

Bitter Obama

I'm sure everyone has seen Obama's latest quote, but if you haven't, let me replay it for you here.
And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.
Everyone is using this to demonstrate how elitist and out of touch with the average American Obama really is. I want to ask a different question. Back on March 3, Obama said the following:
"I am a devout Christian," he told voters in this key state.

"I pray to Jesus every night and try to go to church as much as I can."
So, if Obama's hypothesis is that the only reason people cling to religion and/or guns is that they are bitter, what part of his life has caused him to be so bitter than he is a "devout Christian" who "prays to Jesus every night"?

Labels: ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.