« Home | More Proof Of The Evils Of Gitmo » | I Couldn't Have Said It Better » | A Job "Well Done" » | Too Long For Comments » | Ted Rall Is A Blithering Idiot » | It's Those Damned Hippies Again » | Standing Guard » | Friday Flashback » | The Pentagon Channel » | Just Call Us The Party Of Inclusion » 

Wednesday, July 25 

Luckily It's Only One

It seems that fisherman in California have a new problem to contend with. A Humboldt squid has moved into the area and is eating smaller fish that we humans would prefer ended up in stick form in a Gordon's box.
Jumbo squid that can grow up to 7 feet long and weigh more than 110 pounds is invading central California waters and preying on local anchovy, hake and other commercial fish populations, according to a study published Tuesday.emphasis mine
I say we catch that fella and make calamari out of him.


Yes, I know there are more than one. I just love seeing stupid grammatical errors in major publications and couldn't resist. It's dumb, I know, but play along.

Labels:

Ooooh, okay I get it. I had to read that post a few times. . .I was thinking what in the world is Frank talking about?

But now, I see the light. :-)

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.