« Home | The Pentagon Channel » | Just Call Us The Party Of Inclusion » | How Much Are You Worth Dead? » | Pennies From Heaven » | Because I Believe In Fairness » | iSarcasm » | I Hate To Keep Having To Say I Told You So.... But » | Get Out Of Jail Free » | Come Together » | Give Me A Break » 

Friday, July 13 

Friday Flashback

I haven't posted a Friday Flashback in a few weeks, and I know you've all missed it, so here we go.

Seeing as how today is Friday the 13th, I'm going with that theme today.

Stevie Wonder - Superstitious. I love this song. No matter how often I hear it, it always makes me happy, and I have to sing along. Maybe even dance a little, too.


Warren Zevon -Werewolves of London. Come on, you know you all like it, too.


AC/DC - Highway to Hell. I loves me some AC/DC.


Finally we have Simple Plan - I'm Just A Kid. Doesn't seem like a Friday the 13th song until you watch the movie. Pretty funny. If you only watch one of these, make it this one. Trust me.

Labels: ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.