« Home | War Pr0n » | Queer Eye For The Black Bear » | Friday Flashback » | Some Days This Is Too Easy » | Immigration Reform Deal » | Cowboy Fun » | Run For The White House » | Here's Your Quagmire » | I Increased My Carbon Footprint » | Blade Runner » 

Tuesday, May 22 

It'll Go Great With Your Tinfoil Hat


According to a story at textually.org,
Swiss clothing manufacturer Isabodywear is launching a special line of men's underwear that claims to protect "men's sperm from harmful cell phone radiation".
I don't know about you, but I can't count the number of times I've thrown the ol' cell phone in my pocket and thought to myself, "I hope this doesn't kill my boys." Oh wait, yes I can. Never.

For those of you scared that the government is reading your mind or attempting to manipulate your sperm count, be sure to head over to their web site and register to receive one of the 500 free pair they are giving away.

Labels: ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.