« Home | To Soar With Eagles » | Gathering of Eagles » | A Gathering Of Protestors » | Road Trip! » | Hide The Kids » | Why We Fight » | Now They're Going Too Far » | Best Political Story Of The Year » | The More The Merrier » | I'll Show You An Uphill Battle » 

Friday, March 23 

Hypocrisy Watch

I just received the latest request for money from the Republicans. It started off like this:
Dear Friend,
Our nation cannot afford to let control of the economic agenda fall into the hands of the liberal majority.

Chuck Schumer, the Democrat's election committee chairman, has declared "the Reagan philosophy is dead."

With that philosophy as a guiding principle, the Democrats tax and spend policies will grow our debt, balloon the size of the government, and paralyze small businesses that drive our economy.

That's as far as I've gotten in reading the email. I think I'll reply with the question "what makes the tax and spend of the Democrats any worse then what the Republicans have been doing since W took office?"

I'm sure the irony will be lost on them.

Labels: ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.