« Home | What Would We Do Without Experts? » | Finally, A Decision That Makes Sense » | I Hate To Say I Told You So.. But » | They Can Wait, Can You? » | The Party Of Free Speech » | Let's Have Some Perspective Here » | It's A Documentary » | Tim Russert Dead At 58 » | A Preview Of Things To Come? » | Double Standard Anyone? » 

Monday, June 30 

When Nerds Fall In Love

I bought a new camcorder recently. Just a few minutes ago I was telling my girlfriend about it. I sent her a link to Amazon.com so she could see it, when she said this:
ohh.. it's got a zeiss lens
And I fell a little more in love with her right then. Because I'm dating a really, really hot girl that is also very smart. When I talk about history, politics, 802.11g networks or the Carl Zeiss lens on my new camera, she never gives me that blank stare that says, "I have no idea what you're saying, but you should buy me something."

In the words of that famous philosopher Rod Stewart, "Some guys have all the luck."

Labels:

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.