« Home | Sometimes We Need To Be Reminded » | Race In American Politics » | Republican Vs. Democrat Scandals: A Model Of Fisca... » | Now This Is News » | The Brewing Tsunami Of Hope And Change » | Eco-Friendly War: A Machete Has Zero Emissions » | Scary Looking Weapons Ban » | John McCain Finally Clinches The Nomination » | Why Should Common Sense Ever Prevail » | Mil Bloggers, Here's Your Shot » 

Wednesday, March 19 

More Reaction To Obama's Speech

Caroline Glick has posted what I think is one of the most damning assessments of Obama's speech yet.
I was 13 years old when I stood up alone to all my classmates and told them that I thought they should be ashamed of themselves for supporting an anti-Semite for president. I was a child. But Obama came to Wright as an adult. And as an adult, he sat through 20 years of Wright’s anti-white, anti-Jewish, and anti-American vitriol and said nothing. Indeed, until just a few months ago, he was honoring him as his spiritual mentor. What does that say about him?
Go read the whole thing.

h/t Rusty

Labels: ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.