« Home | Holy Shit » | Hey I Have A Good Idea » | I Need Your help » | Fashion Death » | Crap, We May Win This..Hurry And Surrender Before ... » | Ah, Those Crazy Insurgents » | I Just Threw Up In My Mouth A Little » | Ouch » | Who Knew? » | More Proof That I'm Always Right » 

Sunday, July 1 

The Nuge

I have always loved Ted Nugent, but in the last few years I've grown especially fond of him. So I present a Ted Nugent love fest. Enjoy.


Ted on Texas Monthly speaking about gun control.


Ted singing "Kiss My Glock" followed by a band party on a shooting range on his ranch. And yes, they can shoot.


Another Ted interview where he addresses hunting and eating healthy. He also uses the phrase "squirrel over coals". Gotta love that.


Ted ranting before a concert. It worth watching just for his Ozzy poem.

Labels: ,

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.