« Home | Just For The Fun Of It » | I Wasn't Talking About Me.. Duh » | Fair And Balanced » | These Are Not My Pants » | Mom, It's Not Right » | The King Of All Beasts Speaks » | Eats, Shoots and Leaves » | Give The Environment A Hummer » | I'm Big In Jersey » | Harry Reid, All Your Base Are Belong To Miller » 

Friday, June 15 

Friday Flashback

I was reading Seph!'s blog the other day, and she was discussing music. In the comments it was disclosed that she was a closet Neil Diamond fan. So I guess I should come out, too. Yes, I've been a life long fan. I'll not be throwing my boxers on stage, but I do enjoy his music.

So here, for your guilty pleasure, are a few of my favorites.

Sweet Caroline


Cracklin' Rosie


Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show


And of course, Coming To America


You may now point and laugh.

Labels: ,

I got my wife an iPod for her birthday and the first thing she did was load it up with Neil Diamond.

What a waste of great technology.

We're starting a movement...30 somethings coming out of the Neil Diamond closet.

Oh, no...

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.