« Home | Please Show Your Support » | It'll Go Great With Your Tinfoil Hat » | War Pr0n » | Queer Eye For The Black Bear » | Friday Flashback » | Some Days This Is Too Easy » | Immigration Reform Deal » | Cowboy Fun » | Run For The White House » | Here's Your Quagmire » 

Tuesday, May 22 

You Are Not Alone

If you haven't read Bill Whittle's post "You Are Not Alone", then you don't know what you are missing. I have no idea how to summarize it here, so you have to go read it all. Seriously. If the only thing I have ever accomplished out of blogging is to send a couple of people over to read his essay, I will consider myself successful.

When I grow up, I want to be able to organize my thoughts and write like him.

alright, fine! I'll read it. geez.

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.