« Home | Can We Win? » | The Rush To Surrender » | Riiiight » | I Have A Dream » | You Might Be A Redneck If.. » | The Will To Fight » | Wow. Just Wow. » | War Pr0n » | IQ Continued » | I'm Going To Hell For This Post » 

Thursday, April 26 

I'm Expanding My Offset Program

Last month a few people ridiculed me for this post selling calorie offsets.

Well, seeing how well the carbon offset program is doing, I'm going to expand my offerings.

I am now selling smoking offsets. If you've always worried about the damage your three pack a day habit is doing, worry no longer. For a small hefty donation to me, I will ensure that three people are warned of the dangers of smoking, thus offsetting the smoking from one person, you. See how well that works?

So now you can sit on your butt, watch the boob tube, and by making your monthly calorie and smoking offset donations, you can feel confidant you are doing your part to improve the planet.

Just one more service I am happy to offer.

Labels:

Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.