« Home | Dear Mike Huckabee, » | It's The Evil Jooos » | Yes, Please » | Now With Added Nuts » | Video Goodness » | Lesson Here, Don't Be A Man » | In Which I Praise The GOP And Then Call Them A Bun... » | Look Ma, All That Education Finally Paid Off » | Pantalones En Fuego » | But We Support The Troops » 

Friday, January 25 

Makes You Want To Hit The Crack Pipe, Doesn't It?


Looks like Amy Winehouse took the express train to skankville.

Labels: ,

Here's the thing: I have no clear idea who Amy Winehouse is. She gets a lot of media coverage and everyone talks about he like I'm supposed to know who she is...but I haven't got a clue.

It could be that I'm old and out of touch. On the other hand, it could be that there are just too many celebrities now. There do seem to be a bunch of them. I mean, weren't celebrities a rare thing not that long ago?

I hope I'm not old and out of touch, but it took me a while to figure out who Amy Winehouse is too.

Not trying to be rude, but she's a grammy winning artist with two successful albums, and an extremely talented woman... I think perhaps you are, to put it frankly, "a little old and out of touch."

I'm sorry I'm not young and hip enough to realize how utterly wonderful it is for a young, attractive woman to piss away a promising career, transforming herself into little more than your average crack whore.

If that makes me old and out of touch, I'll take that any day over being a pretentious ass-clown. Not that I'm trying to be rude or anything.

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.