« Home | Republican Debate » | Not Having A Good Day » | Happy May Day » | Best Snarky Nerd Comment Of The Day » | Poor Education » | Molon Labe » | And Now For Something Completely Different » | Church Jokes » | Monday Morning Gun Talk » | I Hate American Idol » 

Monday, May 7 

Friday Flashback


I remember when this song was released. Big hair and tight jeans were the order of the day, and she fulfilled both of those requirements. Plus, her voice was truly captivating. This is a song that, no matter how many times it comes up in rotation on my mp3 player, always makes me smile.

*Update*I know this didn't get posted until Monday, but I was busy last week and I've been traveling all weekend. Regular posting will resume Wednesday. I know you're all relieved.

Labels: ,

Yea, this song makes me smile too. Big hair and tight jeans. . .that would be the 80s!

Post a Comment
Copyright (c) 2007, Frankly Speaking.